Made for Dancers by Dancers
Welcome to SHARE The Dance Intensive. SHARE is an international training program platform dedicated to sharing choreographic repertoire work, methods, and practice with a selected group of professional and pre-professional dancers. Our aim is to offer an immersive and transformative experience that brings together talented dancers aged 16+ from all backgrounds to learn, grow, and tap into their artistic potential. Our program offers a unique blend of rigorous training, creative exploration, and collaborative experience. Be inspired, challenged, and empowered as you engage in one of our uniquely curated programs.
SHARE | Intensive
SHARE Intensive a 7-day repertoire workshop intensive each day dedicated to a different choreographer. You can either pick the entire week or create your own “A La Carte” program.
SHARE | Workshop
SHARE Workshop is a two- to three-day intimate workshop program dedicated to the development, research, method and repertoire work of a single choreographer.
SHARE Intensive Paris was just an exceptional experience.
A very high-class workshop training program. Nothing comparable to dance studios offering overcrowded workshops.
Go there! It's a life-changing experience!
Amazing workshop with amazing people! The teachers, the space, Kevin who organize it. Everything is 5 stars all the way through. It’s such an incredible opportunity to dive into the world of these fantastic choreographers' work and methods. It’s truly unique and I will come back every year!! And a big shout out to those absolutely brilliant teachers who with warmth, care, and passion shared the practice and work from the choreographers. So inspiring, and my heart is full!!
Amazing opportunity to dive into different works, so much inspiration and input. I had an amazing time there and the people are lovely! Would always come back!
I can only recommend it. Would always join again. Lovely and appreciating atmosphere, still you learn a lot.
I had a great time during the whole workshop. I was challenged and learned a lot from the teacher as well as the other participants. I can definitely recommend it!
A very complete program where we have the opportunity to learn from renowned choreographers their techniques and language.
Very well organized and structured, located in a beautiful venue.
Taking part at SHARE the dance Intensive had been a great experience of growth and exploration of different styles and dance tecniques.
I also enjoyed a lot sharing this experience with people from all over the world.
- Fri, Feb 02BerlinFeb 02, 2024, 10:00 AM – Feb 04, 2024, 5:00 PMBerlin, Breite Str. 43, 13187 Berlin, GermanyFeb 02, 2024, 10:00 AM – Feb 04, 2024, 5:00 PMBerlin, Breite Str. 43, 13187 Berlin, GermanyJoin us for a 3-day workshop dedicated to Crystal Pite's working practice and repertoire here in Berlin. The 3 days will be led by dancer and choreographer Jiri Pokorny, he will teach the methods and tools used at Kidd Pivot and some repertoire of the company.
- Mon, Oct 16AmsterdamOct 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – Oct 22, 2023, 6:00 PMAmsterdam, Chasséstraat 64, 1057 JJ Amsterdam, NetherlandsOct 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – Oct 22, 2023, 6:00 PMAmsterdam, Chasséstraat 64, 1057 JJ Amsterdam, NetherlandsA full week intensive repertoire workshop training for professional and pre-professional dancers on the work and methods of, Sharon Eyal, Crystal Pite, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Marco Goecke, Marcos Morau, Jiří Kylián, Wim Vandekeyvus.
- Fri, Aug 04BerlinAug 04, 2023, 10:00 AM – Aug 06, 2023, 5:00 PMBerlin, Breite Str. 43, 13187 Berlin, Germany
- Tue, Aug 01BerlinAug 01, 2023, 10:00 AM – Aug 03, 2023, 5:00 PMBerlin, Breite Str. 43, 13187 Berlin, Germany
- Mon, Jun 26ParisJun 26, 2023, 9:00 AM – Jul 02, 2023, 6:00 PMParis, 209 Av. Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris, FranceJun 26, 2023, 9:00 AM – Jul 02, 2023, 6:00 PMParis, 209 Av. Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris, FranceWith our 7 days of choreographic workshops led by company members of Crystal Pite, Akram Khan Company, Eastman Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, Ultima Vez Wim Vandekeybus, La Veronal Marcos Morau, Marco Goecke, Sharon Eyal.
- Sat, May 27ParisMay 27, 2023, 1:30 PM – May 28, 2023, 5:30 PMParis, 15 Rue Geoffroy l'Asnier, 75004 Paris, France